You know you are on a holiday when –
* You don’t hit the snooze button on your alarm, just put the alarm off! (if you have an alarm set in the first place)
* You roll around in bed for an hour after you woke up, cant think of a single reason to get out of it.
* Your toes and the ceiling and the trees outside the window seem interesting enough for you to stare at for an hour.
* You get breakfast in bed.
* The only reason you get up to brush your teeth is the tempting cheese omelette they left in your line of sight.
* You take a long bath instead of the rushed 3 minute shower in the morning.
* You indulge your sweet tooth and feel no guilt when you try out ALL the different brownies a bakery has.
* You go back (to the bakery) for more!
* Your cell phone stops being an essential part of your body.
* You guiltlessly watch the cell phone ring forever even though the display shows ‘BOSS’.
You know you had a fantastic time with the girls last night when –
* You wake up smiling.
* You wake up not quite clear on the events of the previous night.
* You pull out phone numbers you don’t remember collecting from your purse.
* Your cell shows calls you dont remember making.
* The number of those calls is obscenely high!
* You aren’t sure how the heel of your stilettos broke.
* You cant figure out a couple of strange marks on your body.
* Your jaws hurt from all the loud laughter.
* The rest of your muscles are making their presence felt after your dancing frenzy.
* All you can think of is ‘water!’ every time you move.
* All you can think of is ‘tooooo bright!!!’ every time you open your eyes.
* Your friends smirk at you and you feel you should know why but cant recall nothing.
* You remember this really cute face you were talking to but the name and the conversation delude you.
* The events and laughs of that night are still amusing after a week.