Thank you Nancy! You tagged me and got me to get back to my poor neglected blog.
Oh and she awarded me too! *wooo hoooo* At the risk of being repetitive, never thought of myself as a versatile blogger…but hey, everyday you learn something new about yourself huh! 😉
So lets see if I can meet the other criteria of this tag….
1. I recently took a cake decoration workshop. It was fun and sooooo tiring! Who knew the fancy stuff could be so exhausting. I laboured over the cake for 2 days and decided to put it to good use. Gifted it to The Boy for our 2nd wedding anniversary.
2. Yeah…you got that right. Two years!!!!! The number seems over-whelming. Most of the time it still feels new…you know that warm fuzzy feeling in your stomach during the initial phase when you are together! Clearly, I am still besotted with The Boy 🙂
For those who are rolling their eyes now ‘coz you have passed the 10 or 20 years mark dont be looking down my mere 2 years! Be nice and let me gush over my experience (and achievement??? 😉 )
3. I have never done a tag before. Really….you can check my blog. As far as I recall in all these years, I would always beg off tags. So certain people should consider themselves verrrrrrry lucky right about now 😛
4. I love organising parties. There was a time when K and me joked about becoming party planners. Both of us love excel-sheets and lists and being all super-creative yet efficient and organised. So keeping with that spirit, I threw my in-laws a small dinner party for their wedding anniversary. I attempted yet another cake which didnt turn out so well …..practice! practice! practice!
5. I have promised myself to write more often on the blog and this time, I will stick to it. Does that qualify as a random thing about myself?
6. Recently, I became an aunt (for the umpteenth time) to twin girls! Hats off to my sister-in-law and brother ….how they manage the twins and a 2 year old daughter is beyond me. All I do for my part is skype with them every week so the kiddies remember my name and face.
7. I am a professional social worker….well, atleast by my qualification. What I do now would probably not qualify as social work but I believe there is a social and moral angle to it. Someday, I will tell you all more 🙂
So lets award people….I may not blog regularly but I do follow some strictly.
Lauren, my fav food-blog!
K (dont lead anything back to me!)
Here is what you guys have to do…
1 Put up the versatile blogger pic. 2 Tag people and inform them. 3 Share seven random things about yourself. 4. Dont forget to thank the person who tagged you 🙂